Breast Implant Sizes and Types
Mentor Round Saline Breast Implants
The most commonly used saline implant is a round, smooth implant. Mentor offers three different saline implant profiles with a rounded shape and smooth shell: Moderate, Moderate Plus and High Profile.
Style 1600: Smooth Round Moderate Profile
The most popular saline breast implant gives a full, rounded appearance that adds greater dimension to the breasts.
Style 2000: Smooth Round Moderate Plus Profile
Offers a full, rounded look that has the same moderate base as Style 1600, but with a higher profile that adds greater dimension to the breast.
Style 3000: Smooth Round High Profile
An extremely popular implant because it provides patients with greater projection for a more prominent profile in a narrower chest wall. Mentor designed this style and was the first company to offer an approved high profile implant.
Style 2600: SILTEXTM Moderate Profile Textured Implants
Gives the same full, rounded look, but instead with a textured SILTEXTM surface to the implant shell.
Mentor Shaped (Anatomic or Teardrop) Saline Breast Implants
Designed to mimic the gentle contours and fullness of a natural, mature breast, Mentor’s Shaped breast implants are available in two different implant profiles: High Profile and Moderate Profile.
Style 2700: CONTOUR PROFILE® High Profile
A Shaped implant with the teardrop appearance of a natural, mature breast, but with a high profile for greater projection and prominence.
Style 2900: CONTOUR PROFILE® Moderate Profile
The same teardrop shape, but with a wider base than Style 2700 to give a moderate projection in women with wider chest walls.
Mentor SPECTRUM® Saline (Post-Operatively Adjustable) Breast Implants
SPECTRUM® Implants from Mentor provide Plastic Surgeons with the only post-operatively adjustable saline breast implants, and are available in both Round and Shaped styles. These innovative implants allow Dr. Jugenburg to adjust the size of a patient’s implant (and therefore breast enlargement) through a removable fill tube for up to 6 months after the initial Breast Augmentation surgery. In a simple procedure, Dr. Jugenburg can add or remove saline to give the desired final appearance of the breasts.
Style 1400: Smooth Round SPECTRUM® Implants
Combines the popular rounded style of breast implants and a smooth surface shell with the ability to make adjustments to the implant size (and therefore breast size) after surgery.
Style 2400: SILTEXTM Round SPECTRUM® Implants
The same rounded profile and ability to be adjusted after surgery, but with a shell that has a textured SILTEXTM surface.
Style 2500: SILTEXTM CONTOUR PROFILE® SPECTRUM® Implants
Features a teardrop shape that resembles the appearance of a natural, full breast, the same ability to be adjusted following surgery, and a textured SILTEXTM shell surface.
Mentor Saline Implants Warranty Information
Mentor offers a comprehensive breast implant warranty that ensures that every patient who receives a Mentor implant during Breast Augmentation is supported long after their surgery. The Lifetime Product Replacement Policy reflects Mentor’s confidence on the quality and integrity of their implants, which should reassure you when making your breast implant choice.
Mentor Lifetime Product Replacement Policy
All patients who receive Mentor’s saline breast implants during Breast Augmentation at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute are automatically eligible for the Mentor Lifetime Product Replacement Policy. Through this policy patients are completely covered in the event of a confirmed deflation, irrespective of the age of the implant. If one or both implants deflates, up to two replacement saline implants of any size in a similar style will be provided at no charge.
Events covered by the Mentor Lifetime Product Replacement Policy if they require surgical intervention include:
- Deflation due to crease fold failure, patient trauma, or an unknown cause
- Loss of valve integrity
- Other loss-of-shell-integrity events may also be covered (at the discretion of Mentor)
Events not covered by Mentor Lifetime Product Replacement Policy if they require surgical intervention include:
- Adverse reactions other than deflation
- Removal of intact implants due to Capsular Contracture or implant rippling/wrinkling
- Loss of implant shell integrity resulting from reoperative procedures (e.g., revision or Capsulectomy procedures)
- Removal of intact implants for size alteration
- Events that are fully covered by insurance
Mentor Saline Breast Implant Warranty Options
* For up to 10 years. ** If requested by a surgeon.
The Mentor Breast Implant Standard Advantage Limited Warranty
The Mentor Standard Advantage limited warranty is free of charge to all patients who have received Mentor saline-filled breast implants at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute and includes:
- Free warranty coverage
- Lifetime Product Replacement Policy
- Up to $1200 in financial compensation2 for 10 years to cover operating room, anesthesia, and surgical charges not covered by personal health insurance
- Non-cancelable terms
Mentor Enhanced Advantage Limited Warranty
The optional Mentor Enhanced Advantage limited warranty is available to any patient who has received Mentor saline-filled breast implants at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute. The warranty must be purchased within 45 days from the date of Breast Augmentation surgery for an enrollment fee of $100 and replaces the Mentor Standard Advantage limited warranty. This extended policy includes:
- $100 enrollment fee
- Lifetime Product Replacement Policy
- Free contralateral (opposite side) implant replacement if requested by a surgeon
- Up to $2400 in financial compensation for 10 years to cover operating room, anesthesia, and surgical charges not covered by personal insurance
- Non-cancelable terms
With both the Mentor Advantage limited warranty and Mentor Enhanced Advantage limited warranty, all eligible patients should maintain their own records to ensure validation of their enrollment in these programs.
- Lifetime Product Replacement Policy: Mentor will provide free replacement MENTOR® implants of any size in the same or similar style as those originally implanted throughout a patient’s lifetime. A different implant style may be selected if selected by a surgeon, but may be subject to a charge based on the difference between the list prices for the two products.
- Operating room and anesthesia charges are given payment priority. All patients who wish to qualify for financial assistance will need to sign the applicable Release Form.
- The optional Mentor Enhanced Advantage limited warranty entitles all eligible patients to one payout only per enrollment fee. Enrollment in the program for replacement implants will require an additional $100 enrollment fee.