Breast augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries world wide, but it is also one that creates greatest amount of pre-surgery anxiety as there are many different options you can chose from and the diversity of these option can be overwhelming. There are multiple combinations that one can chose from and so you wouldn’t be alone if you get overwhelmed and do not know how to proceed.
- Implant type: – Silicone vs Saline
- Implant shape : Round vs Anatomic
- Implant Projections: low, moderate, high (and everything in between)
- Implant surface: smooth vs textured
- Implant position: over the muscle, under the muscle, dual plane
- Implant volume: an endless range of volumes – this is where most women spend time obsessing about the exact volume they want even though anything less than 50cc increments are almost invisible
- Incision site: breast fold, areola, armpit, belly button