What Is a Mommy Makeover?
Following childbirth, some women seem to return to their pre-baby bodies with ease, but for most women this can become an impossible task. Body changes that result from pregnancy and/or aging include weight gain, stretch marks, loss of muscle tone, sagging breasts, and many others. A Mommy Makeover is a combination of cosmetic procedures designed to reverse these effects and may include any of the following treatments:
- Liposuction Body Sculpting to remove and sculpt areas of stubborn fat
- Tummy Tuck to flatten the abdomen, tighten the abdominal muscles, and shape the waist
- Breast Lift to raise sagging breasts and give a youthful pertness
- Breast Augmentation to restore volume to breasts that have become deflated
- A combination of Breast Lift and Breast Implant Augmentation
- Thigh Lift to contour and reduce the width of the inner thighs
- Arm Lift to tighten the skin on the upper arms
- Butt Lift to raise and contour a sagging butt
- Brazilian Butt Lift to add volume to the butt and sculpt the waist
- Vaginal Rejuvenation to restore vaginal tightness and shape
Dr. Jugenburg is a highly experienced Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who understands the changes a woman's body experiences due to pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding, and is proud to offer Mommy Makeover procedures to his female patients. A Mommy Makeover could enhance your natural curves and restore shape and size of your breasts. It could also minimize fatty deposits in your thighs, waist and hips, and remove sagging skin from your waistline. At the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute, we use the most advanced surgical techniques to achieve optimal results that will leave you looking and feeling rejuvenated after your Mommy Makeover.